Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ruffled blouse

Ruffled silk blouse Vogue 8252. This fabric is a border print which I used for the ruffles. Its a shirt blouse with front button closure, long sleeves and button cuffs.

Close up view of blouse front. The original pattern called for raw edges on the ruffles. I ignored this and made 1/4" SA.


Another view of the front.


Back view. I like the fit. I normally cut out a size 12 changing to a size 14 at the waist however, as it ran a bit big I didn't make any changes.



1 comment:

Kim/Thomas said...

OOOh I love all that you have made!!! Now why can't I do that???? Or why can't my Mother at least do that???!!!

oh and btw, I got to the site without having to do yahoo...the web address took me right to you page!!

anway, it looks great!! But the next time there should be a little thing at the bottom that says...'models hair done by kim:)